Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default andyebs training LOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by erich1b View Post
Andy, that photo is 15 years old. I'm a bit larger now but of course not in contest shape. I have something on the radar for Fall 2018. Going to work on adding more mass. When you did your show, what was your starting weight and what did you weigh at contest time. From what I see in the photos you posted, IMO, you need to bring up your calves, and hamstrings. I'd also suggest working on adding size to your upper and middle chest. Take a look at Franco Columbo and Lou Ferrigno's upper chests. IMO, to many guys at the amateur level don't focus enough on upper chest. A good upper chest, in addition to lower, goes a long way to creating better symétrie especially when you have to do a side chest pose during pre-judging.

yes calves and hams I have seen they need bringing up too but poor calves don't grow well saying that they have come on loads

and also chest these was exact same things I picked out on myself

to be fair I got bit lazy on legs and skipped few workouts here and there but back at it now

I was about 82ish when started my cut last yeah very fat gut lol and when weighed in I was 71kg but to be fair I needed to be more lean and still had little areas could have done better with cutting

im 90kg now and looking to keep gaining till early 2018 before cut 95kg would be good starting point for cut

but if have any suggestions to help hams calves and chest im willing to give try

with calves the high reps I have been doing have done well

but with extra fat carry now hard to see hams progress

chest doing ok cant complain really

Here is side pose for some reason can't find any of my pics
Also I beat the two people in the pics as was beginner class

Last edited by andyebs; 05-03-2017 at 01:13 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0