View Single Post
Old 04-29-2017, 02:58 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Well I could write some lengthy BS feel good reply but let me just lay down some truth. First, for me, bodybuilding is about vision, desire, and commitment. Vision is about seeing where you want to take your physique. Desire and commitment get you where you vision yourself. No one but you can get yourself to the gym on whatever workout schedule you set up for yourself. No one but you can keep your diet on track. Success or failure falls solely on you. So, bodybuilding tests your character. You can't be a quitter and be successful in bodybuilding. Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't, and that carries over into other areas of your life. With that said, I'm honest enough to own being a bit vein, and happen to like the adulation of women who appreciate a guy with a good body. At this point I could mention all the positive health benefits from bodybuilding, and while I appreciate benefiting from them, I'd be full of shit if I said I believed them to supersede the attention of women. Regards......

DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to be wrong on every statement I make....

Last edited by erich1b; 04-29-2017 at 03:05 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0