BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by erich1b View Post
From one of your links just below the citation you referenced. Safety Evaluation and Risk Assessment of the Herbicide Roundup and Its Active Ingredient, Glyphosate, for Humans - ScienceDirect You need to read your referenced studies more closely and understand their limitations. For instance, one of your links was to an article where cells in a lab were blasted with Roundup at the same time noting that Roundup contains more than just Glyphosate. Believe what suits you.

Believe what suits me? So out of the dozens of links ive posted, you picked 2 that best suits you? LOL.I didnt read every one of those as there are far too many and far more to post up which I can do if you wish.

Secondly,if you wish to dispute any of the studies with any studies that prove those studies are not valid,id love to read them.Since you yourself posted links from pubmed,im sure you have no argument with the countless pubmed studies ive posted correct?

There is an abundance of research and studies proving just how poisonous and life threatening this crap is and how many have been harmed or killed due directly to them.So what I believe is,I stick to GMO FREE AND ORGANIC ALL THE WAY!! There are far too many toxins in this world that we're exposed to and cannot avoid,that the things I can avoid and keep away from my family,I will absolutely do whatever I can to.

You what there are NO STUDIES WHAT SO EVER proving? That people are getting sick and dying from all natural,gmo-free foods.Nuff for me!!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0