BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by erich1b View Post
How would you have firsthand experience with malformed collagen? And how would you know you have it?

My firsthand experience is with using the 2 compounds and reporting on how it's worked for me and him and the lack of negative sides while running them together.

So you're saying you're not believing in using the 2 compounds because of that one particular part of the post because he personally didn't post up research that backs up Test causing malformed collagen? I guess im confused on you're statements and/or disagreement with the post.

Whether Test has an impact on collagen malformation or not is an entirely different discussion which one can find a plethora of information and studies on it actually on both sides of the argument.As for how one can know this,it's easily determined with mri's.

Hey,im not a dr or a scientist nor would I pretend to be.My comments are based on my actual cycles and could care less what I read about what effects AAS have on others.I base all my beliefs on actual real life use.Not studies.Not knocking anyone else on what they believe.I just don't care when it comes to posting how things have worked,not worked and negative sides of those compounds FOR ME.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0