BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by erich1b View Post
I always err on the side of caution when reading articles about cycling from internet experts. When people start talking about things like "malformed collegen" from using Test, but provide no references to any scientific studies supporting that, then I'm skeptical. Perhaps I'm an anomaly, but I've never had "Deca Dick."

Well this is from his personal use and as ive posted, Mine as well.Since there is no magic rule book for cycling and everyone will react differently to any compound,no one should be foolish enough to ever think ANYONE has to answer to everyone in regards to what works,what doesn't and sides.

As for never having deca dick,congrats.You're a lucky user I guess.Sadly not everyone can say that,just as some can take Tren with no real negative sides,while others have tons.

As for research,in my experience,there is NO better experience than FIRSTHAND use.It's nice to read what some labcoat wrote from some controlled study,and quite different when dealing with people in a real world "UNCONTROLLED" setting.

Either way,once again,I write from what I know from taking it and from those around me.Does that mean,my experience is the Holy Grail of cycling for everyone? Of course not.So take it for what its worth in those regards and nothing more.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0