HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by erich1b View Post
Andy, I've used insulin in the past so I'll share my experience. First, insulin is nothing to fuck around with because it will kill you quick. When I was running insulin, I would use 10 iu's of Humalog post workout injected into a muscle with an insulin syringe. After the injection, I would immediately drink 100 g of simple carbohydrates. I would also have another hundred gram drink ready in case I started to feel lightheaded. Also have orange juice and honey on hand in case you start to feel lightheaded or shaky. In my opinion, if you're not going to earn a living from bodybuilding there's really no reason to run insulin in my opinion the risk for harm (death) can just be potentially too great.
yeah I thought id ask as I am taking slin right now on doses recommended by friend
so far ive only been doing short time and only 5iu post workout and like you I have the carb drink with it and suger sports drink on hand all time and so far never felt slight bit light headed or any troubles but as see I have been running very low
as I thought id start low see how things go

will run like this for rest of time as been seeing good gains as when done my comp I was 71kg and now after bulk im 88kg and really making better progress than have before obv some fat gain there and lot bloat from many many carbs

but really was asking as talking to people who do it people do many many ways
but so far ive found it good and was wondering really what best way to take safely and for best results

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0