Old 03-28-2017, 07:41 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

ULTIMATE INTERMEDIATE CYCLE

Test at 400-750mg/week(or less) and tren at 75mg/day...UNREAL STACK and simply the best there is. This is all that the intermediate needs!

******** In fact dare I say that you can accomplish ANY goal as a bodybuilder with just these two roids(along with growth and slin as you hit the national level)

The following is the F.I.S.T. all time favorite cycle and use this as my exclusive cycle these days.

My all time favorite advanced stack is a simple one, but also the best IMHO, and that is Test at a 750mg/week,eq or deca @ 750mg/week plus tren at 75mg/day with 1mg of arimidex/day.I kick start with drol @ 50mg ed for the first 4-6 wks or sometimes add Prop at 100mg ed.If you can't grow with this cycle no matter how long you've been training then you're doing something seriously wrong! I never go less than a 20 wkr now a days and usually bridge in between cycles.When I do cycle off,I run the normal pct with Nolva/Clomid.Now that im older I will run HCG @ 100iu's ed throughout my cycle since my natural hormone production has decreased so much and recovery is that much harder.

All time favorite short cycle, advanced, is 50 of d-bol/day and 75 of tren/day and 100 of prop a day with 1mg of arimidex/day for 4-6 weeks.

For pre contest cutting the last few weeks before a show I have done very well with tren at 75mg/day and a small dose of prop.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0