View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 03:57 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Gbnstore my only source i will ever use!

I really like using GBNSTORE.COM they are really knowledgeable about the product's, they do a great job on getting back to you on replying to my messages, everything is on time and accurate, very trustworthy company.
I used one other online company when I first started 5 year's ago and got burned , then I was only using local product that was probably made in someone's bath tub or something which I didn't like but had no other options.
Then a friend of a good friend told me about GBNSTORE.COM and so I started with a small order was very pleased with how fast Huge Tom responded and walked me through the ordering process and the product came on time I could wait very excited cause my friend of friend was so jacked! I started using Kapla Test C and I think it was Kalpa DECA ( was so long ago I've been using for 3 1/2 year's now) and was very clean product very potent I used less than half of the home grown bath tub stuff and had twice the gains with no bad sides like break outs I had from bath tub stuff!
All and all I'm a loyal customer for life very satisfied and will continue to only use and refer GBNSTORE.COM thanks Huge Tom your the man !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20150720_111849-1.jpg (86.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 20151014_202247-1.jpg (96.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 20160314_013414-1.jpg (92.1 KB, 2 views)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0