View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 11:07 PM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Well, it seems you speak with confidence and 8kg is good, are you on gear now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post
I've gone from 240 pounds to 258 in 6 weeks, think thats about 8kg, my goal is to hit 300lbs by christmas! I know my bf will not be brilliant at that weight but I am training for size, I am not interested in being totally ripped at the moment.
I have added 60kg to my deadlift and 40 to my bench press, have gone from 390kg leg press to 540kg it would be more but i do my reps real slow, like 4 to 5 seconds up and 5 to 6 seconds down. Im really pleased with the results and glad i finally decided to do the Dorian type routine, alot of people where telling me that it would never work because there are not enough sets, they say i should be doing 15 sets, well i say wtf for, i do 1 set to total failure and i'm growing better than i ever did when i was doing 15 set workouts!!!
Anyway i think people like Mike Mentzer and Dorian Yates would probably know a bit more about this type of training than the idiots i meet on other forums and down the gym.
I love this routine and i swear by it, Im in the gym 20 minutes and thats it job done!

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0