View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016, 09:40 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Test cyp, test e, d-bol

Been running GBN products for almost 2 years now. Ran several of their products but this review is for test and dbol which is the cycle I just currently on. Started out @ 152 pounds and barley able to squat 95 pounds, been working out for just over 4 years now. Trying to find a company in this line of business that you can actually trust is tough when you decide to make the move. I did two years ago with GBN, and never looked back, ran other gear when I had to from sources and I can promise you Kapla products have always come through for me along with hard work. The test is always on point, had bloods done and so have friends that use Kalpa and the evidence is there every batch I've ordered over the years. Their D-Bol I can attest is the shit, I put on 4 to 6 pounds of muscle and leginamate strength gains in a matter of 2 1/2 weeks while waiting for the test to kick in, I'm currently at 9 weeks, 185 pounds, squating 315 for reps comfortably. I feel healthy and comfortable with the products and communication I get from GBN and Huge Tom. If you have issues they always come through with assistance and will make things right.Will continue to do business aslong as I can with Huge Tom and GBN.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0