Old 09-15-2016, 05:29 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Cutaxyl cutting cycle

Hi all,

Summer's almost over and it's time to bulk up for the winter, but I wanted to post a very positive review of my summer cut using GBN gear. Anyone living in warmer climates who wants to stay super ripped during the winter months should try it. I ran a 10 week cycle starting mid may and ending Aug 1 consisting of:

-- 200 mg Cutaxyl EOD (Test Prop/Masteron/Tren Ace blend).
This is twice the normally recommended dose and not for beginners!
-- 60 mg Anavar every day
-- 6 IU HGH every day, split into am and pm doses
-- Clenbutaxyl pyramid 40/80/120/160 mg 2 weeks on, 2 off

Results were awesome! I'm 6'1", have a competition level physique, and off season am about 250 lbs/12% bf. Using this cycle I cut down to 236 lbs/6% bf. Stayed super ripped and vascular all summer, got amazing pumps in the gym. Best cutting cycle ever!

Will be starting a fall bulk Oct 1, going to stack Anadrol/Tren Ace/Sustanon with HGH. First time on Anadrol, don't usually like orals but I hear this stack is among the best for serious mass. Am really psyched to get started, would appreciate any comments from forum members.

In closing, I've been a customer of GBN for a number of years now. Their gear is TOP QUALITY, as is their customer service. Definitely the best in the business.

AEI5

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0