View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 06:48 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

So, I have some feedback to give on sciroxx test e 250. I know you guys may say that it is a placebo effect, but I considered that long gone after my first pin.. This is my 2nd week on, did my 3rd pin of 1cc yesterday. My 2nd pin I didn't have any placebo response, felt normal throughout my workouts. Yesterday morning when I pinned, the story didn't change as I know I shouldn't really notice anything for about 4-5 weeks. HOWEVER, today is a different story. I consider myself VERY in tune with my body and my diet is very very clean and consistent so it has to be from the gear. I've felt this strange smooth sense of being since I got up this morning, like intense focus on everything. Did Back and Abs in the gym about an hour ago, and OMG.. lol.. pumps, check; focus, check; strength, though the roof! I blew through all my rep ranges even after bumping atleast 10 pounds on all my lifts from last week. I was ecstatic! I know it's only week 2 and there is a strong strong possibility that it is from something else.... but then again, with me, it can't be, lol.. nothing changes day to day for me. I've been cutting for about 12 weeks now and was going to continue till my 4th or 5th week on cycle to really take off. My sleep patterns are very consistent... it just has to be the gear, ya know?

Sorry for all that, but I just have to say that I am absolutely stoked if I can keep this feeling throughout the cycle, and cant imagine the changes that will take place when I am on "for real."

As of right now I have no choice but to say Sciroxx Test E is definitely good to go! I will report back around week 4 or 5 to confirm. Peace out brahs!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0