View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 04:15 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

I have been a GBN customer for over 2 years now. Every transaction i have done has been successful and i have been more than satisfied with my products. Huge Tom deserves an award for everything he has contributed to. I referred a friend to GBN and asked him to sign up here. He ordered some products and it was delivered successfully. Unfortunately his second batch was seized by customs or the post office because there was a note saying that his products were damaged. In the bag was some cheap chocolates and no product. I told him to message Huge Tom and see what happened to his products. Huge Tom replaced the entire order! Amazing! 110% customer service. I am now fully faithful as a GBN customer and will always consider them as the primary provider.

As far as quality from products. Kalpa is pretty good. However, i ran a cycle with dragon pharma test cypionate and EQ from dragon Pharma. I didn't put that much weight on considering i was doing 900mg of test and 800mg of EQ. I had my diet in check because i had a coach monitoring my food and appearance. Definitely going to try an ALL KALPA products cycle. ve done to keep customers happy.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0