Old 05-03-2016, 01:34 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

[video]https://youtu.be/IsbE33g_l1E[/video]

I had fun watching people deadlift today, excited to start my next training cycle and work on the pulls which I've largely ignored. Today just pulled a token pull so my bench would count. Enjoy the nip slip.

My squat was disappointing. I took an opener that I could get on the worse possible day. Felt light headed after. Took my second for a small 5lbs PR and failed twice. Kinda funny because squat was what I was most looking forward to this meet. Not sure if it was the peaking plan, a bad day, or I'm just a pussy butttttt.

Bench went amazing, I deviated from the plan of a big PR due to missing my 2nd attempt on a technicality. So went for a small 198 meet PR at 474lbs. I didn't have a big jump after my 2nd attempt so small PR and lots of aggression made me a happy bastard

Deadlift... Call me a bitch or call it a cop out but I saw zero benefit of pulling a max if it wasn't gonna benefit my total. The failed squat threw that out the window and having had three deadlift injuries I figured a token pull would suffice until I figure out my deadlift. Why risk another injury for no benefit ✌️
We will see what November/December brings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0