Old 03-07-2016, 05:41 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Here is some research I found

Maybe someone can correct me if I'm reading this wrong, but I'm a fairly intelligent person. I don't think I missing something here.

If normal is 500-700, then 1500 doesn't seem all that high. A 19 year old male can have around 1000 without AAS.

So a study I read used these numbers for a baselined 7 days after the single injection. So tested after one pin. This means this was the lowest numbers they should expect a week after they pin. (Granted other factors at play, but I'm not sure it should vary too far.)

I posted a link to the study below at the bottom.

25mg of test a week- T level was 253ng/dl
50mg of test a week- T level was 306ng/dl
125mg of test a week- T level was 542ng/dl
300mg of test a week- T level was 1,345ng/dl
600mg of test a week- lT level was 2,370 ng/dl

Now from my research, see how 600mg a week brought the test subject up to almost 1000 more than what the doctor claimed you had.

However, I asked a Dr. on another forum what the general rule is, and he said general rule of thumb is this: 200 mg - 700 mg per week, should give you about a factor of ten.

So, the high range for a 500 mg per week is 5000 ng/dl.

That's higher than the above study showed. So whatever. But everything I can find tells me your test levels should go really higher. I'm getting my blood work done, so I'll soon know what mine is and I'll post them.

Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men | Endocrinology and Metabolism

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0