View Single Post
Old 03-04-2016, 11:26 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Thumbs up Had blood work done, interesting results !

I went to see my doctor about a week ago for a check up to monitor my ulcerative colitis condition. For this reason, he ordered up a series of various blood work tests to be done. Today, I received a phone call from my doctor since blood work results came to his office. I found the results very interesting. I'm about to generalise now for the test results.
Currently I'm on Test E 4cc total per week. Also taking 8 TBOL pills per day, everyday.
My red blood cell count is up but doctor wasn't concerned about this.
My liver and kidneys are in perfect condition. No issues at all!
Sugar level is good range.
My bad cholesterol is up a little bit and my good cholesterol is down a little bit. I suspect it's from the gear. I never had any cholesterol issues in my life. He gave me advise on what I should do to try to correct this issue.
Then he addresses my Testosterone level. He said it was in the 1500 plus range !!!
He said normal testosterone range should be in the area of 500 to 700 range for Testosterone. He said he never saw anything like this in his life. My doctor then pressed me by questioning me if I'm taking anything. I don't know if he believed me but I told him I bought a product from GNC vitamin store, a supplement to increase free testosterone in the male body. With scepticism he told me just to be careful with whatever I'm doing. So, just by coincidence I discovered the potency and the authenticity of GBN gear is 100% legitimate. I always knew this but as fate has it the blood work tests that I had done confirmed what I always knew for myself, that GBN is the real deal!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0