VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyebs View Post
hows its suthorised by GMP I have no idea I have just took this off kalpa own web page

Do you believe everything you see on an illegal companies webpage?
Would you believe it if they said "Kalpa only uses the best horse piss in our steroids"?

I know Kalpa is a great lab however they are still a UG lab, just because it says they have these standards does not make it true.

weather there illegal or not im not sure as its made in india and they have very different laws than other places due to India not joining the international treaty protecting the drug patents.

They are obviously illegal as they are producing animal steroids for human use.

Therefore it became a paradise for generic producers
india is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of generic pharmaceuticals and steroids. India is pretty lax in how they handle patents and the manufacturing of drugs.
This has caused a huge trade rift between India and other countries like the US, but it enables Indian companies to keep churning out large amounts of off-brand drugs and gear.

This just shows how much they actually care about the legallity of things, which would bring me to ask again "Who decides that an "illegal" lab is up to international medical standards?"

I mean I couldn't say for sure unless saw it for myself but I like to picture I good proper lab not something like saw on bbc program on tv and I know tv will always show it in bad light

hears link to UK labs click on first vid to see UGL being made

again if I knew the people personally or even could do it myself I prob would so not that I personally have any issue doing any gear

Inside The UK's Illegal Steroid Laboratories
If you where to bring kalpa gear in to the UK and got stopped at customs, it would be siezed, not because its a steroid(as we know it is perfectly legal to bring steroids in to the UK for personal use, they would be siezed because they are from an underground lab, a lab that does not make pharmaceutical grade medications. Therefore they would be illegal and not up to medical standards.
Just because you read things on the internet doesn't make it true.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0