HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post
Just curious but how is an illegal underground lab "controlled and authorised" by GMP standards, which governing body checks them?
Who decides that an "illegal" lab is up to international medical standards?
hows its suthorised by GMP I have no idea I have just took this off kalpa own web page

weather there illegal or not im not sure as its made in india and they have very different laws than other places due to India not joining the international treaty protecting the drug patents. Therefore it became a paradise for generic producers
india is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of generic pharmaceuticals and steroids. India is pretty lax in how they handle patents and the manufacturing of drugs. This has caused a huge trade rift between India and other countries like the US, but it enables Indian companies to keep churning out large amounts of off-brand drugs and gear.

I mean I couldn't say for sure unless saw it for myself but I like to picture I good proper lab not something like saw on bbc program on tv and I know tv will always show it in bad light

hears link to UK labs click on first vid to see UGL being made

again if I knew the people personally or even could do it myself I prob would so not that I personally have any issue doing any gear

Inside The UK's Illegal Steroid Laboratories

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0