View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 06:00 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

had a good last couple days. tuesday after my workout i went and got a tattoo ive been wanting for a couple years now. Its my fifth one, and i love it. yesterday was my off day and also had my yearly appointment with my endocrinologist (guy is a dumbass) but he gives me my prescription.

today i had upper body, and it went very well.
i dont know if the tren is starting to kick in now, if its placebo, or if it was my tattoo making me look and feel badass, but i had that alpha male feeling today. I loved the way i looked in the mirror and was ready to fuck shit up the entire workout.
today i was trying to get 315 for 4x4, as last time i got it 4x3. Well i hit my goal besides the last rep on the last set i had to get a little help from my spotter. I am sure if i rested another min i would of been good on the last rep.

i felt like i could of gone forever today. After bench i did:
seated row- 6x8-10
seated lateral raise- 4x10-12
incline bench -3x8
cable flys- 5x8-10
tricep rope pushdown- 4x8-12
decline sit ups- 4x8-12

as you can see i did a little more volume then usual, but like i said, i literally had to stop myself from pumping out more sets.

*ADVICE*
my "natural" weight is around 160-170 and i maintained that weight for a majority of my lifting life. But a couple years ago when i started powerlifting i was tired of being small and shredded and decided i needed to put on some serious weight. been between 210-230 for a couple years now and ever since then my blood pressure has always been in the higher range (130/80's) my blood pressure when i was 160-170 pounds was always relatively low (110's/60's)
i just got it checked yesterday and it was at 140/90 now im not super concerned as its not that high, but its obviously higher then i would like. Ive been searching to see whats some of the best things to do to lower BP, but i would like to hear from you guys as to what advice you have.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0