View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 02:09 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

ya diet and training is everything but when it comes to doses everyone is different, when it comes to diet and nutrition tons of people dont take in to account that the bigger you get the more you need to eat, so if you start at 180lbs and your getting great gains and now weigh 210lbs, well now you need for a 210lb person or your just not gonna get anywhere so people in this situation just add more gear and up doses when you coulda just added more food and got the same results, this is where people get confused with hitting a plateau but whats really happening is that they arnt watching there diet, nutrition/protein intake close enough as there getting bigger, you have to watch and calculate the new muscle that you are adding to your body and adjust your nutrition accordingly or your not gonna get anywhere after you hit a certain point....THE BIGGER YOU GET THE MORE YOU GOTTA EAT
People say to me its possible to be too big.....but for me I dont want a physique thats average something thats reachable, I want something thats unobtainable that looks like its so hard to get, yes women hate it, BUT I FUCKIN LOVE IT....SO FUCK IT!! why do I want this??? CAUSE NORMAL FUCKIN SUCKS!!!

Last edited by Armstrong; 01-16-2016 at 02:15 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0