View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 09:16 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

I work out everyday alternating between upper and lower. Keep in min I do this from home. Biggest gym is at the hospital. (Small town) I have a bench with free weights. On the 7th day I do 1 hr of cardio. 2 very controlled sets 10-12 reps. Add 5-10 lbs for second set. I do my absolute best to control my breathing.
I eat a lot of ground turkey and boneless skinless chik breast. Bananas almonds cottage cheese... Eggs like crazy... I set myself up for 4 meals a day at around 2500-3000 cal. But I can never eat it all.. Ever... And by dinner time I'm already full.. I'm not sure if I'm not working out enough or what... I lift in the mornings.. I wake up grab a yogurt and a banana. Sometimes coffee (a lot of times don't take it from me or I'll quit right now haha) I'll work out and be starving. I'll eat 3-4 eggs very basic 2 slices of bread (whole wheat) sometimes only eat one. I'll eat some fruit and or veggies before lunch. Let's say ground turkey pita bread and some cottage cheese for lunch... That's when I start to struggle, I'll maybe stuff that down and I'm feeling done.. I work 2pm to 10pm. I'll get to work maybe eat some of what I brought but more often than not I find myself lightly snaking on the rest of my meal plan.. Dinner forget it don't want it I'm full! Wake up starving.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0