View Single Post
Old 01-10-2016, 05:50 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Personal Experience with GBN and Huge Tom

I'm not one to write reviews but I need to share the incredible experience I have had and continue to have, with both GBN and Huge Tom. I have had the best customer service and I know the best products out there, not to mention the best advice personalized for my goals. I happened upon GBN a little under a year ago when I was getting serious about my workouts. At 59 I wanted to lift and get into the best shape of my life. I had no idea where to begin and took a chance on sending a message to Huge Tom explaining exactly that. I received a very warm and professional note back letting me know the best and safest way to meet my goals. Hesitantly and skeptical I went ahead and tried, along with his suggestions of a complete workout both specific and step by step and week by week. For the first time in 59 years the transformation was incredible. I continue to improve with each cycle and the expert advice I get. Every single order has received what seems like very individual service and always everything and every order is perfect. I owe a great deal to Huge Tom and GBN. Friends of mine have tried other places and companies and I hear horror stories too many times. Thankfully I started, and continued with the right place and the right people.

Sincerely,
RJ

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0