VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBAD2 View Post
Actually.... I don't know . Now, what does that mean.....
I use to get tracking info from King Tom. But, something happened with the tracking system and it wasn't giving accurate delivery info. I got fed up and maybe same for Tom. So, I no longer ask for this type of info. I just wing it and go with the flow. Bro. It's all about trust. The stuff always arrived to me. I must say, this third packet looks like it took a trip to the Iraq war zone before making its way to me. The packet was so beaten up!!!!
Contents are however safe and undamaged.
The tracking code is part of the order, it's on the site. I first use the host country's tracking system, then after info is sent to USPS, I track it there. I then know when it made it through customs. Also, if I'm not home when order shows up, it goes to post office. That's far too nerve racking for me, so I want to know the day it's coming.

I'm just wondering because I got one tracking code for my semi-order. It looks like the majority of items were sent in one pack, like 20 vials and pct. except caber, which hasn't shipped. So if I am waiting for multiple packages, I wish I could track them all.

Yea, GBN are wonderful. And it gets better man, they go out of their way to make sure you want to come back.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0