View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 09:54 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

There's absolutely no doubt the steroids work. The uninformed usually believe that all you do is jab yourself, go and eat the same pizza and fries they eat and bingo, you look like Arnie!

Eating protein works. I've just watched another program where they say bodybuilders eat too much protein and it's not necessary. We can only digest around 30g at a time apparently. So prehistoric man carved himself a off a couple of slices of mammoth and left the rest to rot did he? I'm not saying we can eat 200g at a time. If you did that every day no doubt a lot would be stored as fat but 30g every 3 or 4 hours!; if you want to be skinny go ahead!

Training properly works. Different training for different results. But it works.

I'm on the fence with supplements. If you eat enough protein then I don't see how taking in extra aminos will help. Same goes for most of them. If you eat properly you probably don't need them, but if you eat processed food a lot then maybe you do.

I'm just wary of companies that spend a fortune advertising that their product is somehow so much better than someone else's very similar product, especially if it features a massive bodybuilder who we all know uses steroids!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0