View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 03:59 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default bitcoin

its an app you can download off google play or apple , it blue with a white c in the middle .and underneath it says coin base wallet ,download it .obviously lol, it will send you conformation code to enter . just follow instructions , you buy off them . for example .1 bitcoin is about 300£. i buy 50£ worth and it gives you that in figures like 0.182234. thats not exact it just example .you have validate your i.d. uk licence or passport , it will take photo then confirm your id .next you have to buy a chunk i call it of bit coin .be on the safe side i buy 50£ worth then its stored in your 1 of 3 wallets .once you set up . just buy off gbn . follow the checkout to pay with bitcoin . and a barcode comes, up . scan it and it automaticaly sends gbn the amount of bitcoin they require warning once you buy you can get back £ to your bank account . here in uk ... its ok in the usa i think? but here is prob .if i can do it any one can . but is it so easy to buy gear on your phone .. lol .dont think gbn will mind that . any probs p/m me and i try help you through it ..its not rocket science just need some patience .thank fuck for that

Last edited by teebusa; 01-04-2016 at 04:01 PM. Reason: spellcheck

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0