View Single Post
Old 12-20-2015, 12:58 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Long overdue review of Kalpa gear from GBN

Over the past couple years I've used huge Tom for my training gear all I can say is thank you. From first placing order communication was smooth and prompt along with that HT passes along knowledge of what oils to use for certain results as well as what oral to add to your cycle at the start to accelerate and boost mass and what to end with to trim water weight and shred muscle to add definition to the muscle mass you build. Also being very informative of the proper PCT to follow up with to keep gains we all work so hard to accomplish. Now I know all this info is out there anyways but let's be real life is so fast pace to have a professional and his willingness to help and keep us muscle headed gym junkies filled with knowledge we need to set and accomplish our goals.. To that thank you Huge Tom! Now as for the gear over these 2 years I've used the Kalpa test E, propionate, sustanon, and Dbol with using clomid and nolvadex for my pct. When cycling I've kept it pretty simple taking 500mg of test E for the first 6 wks, along with 100mg of propionate straight thru 12wk cycle and 50mg dbol ED for 6wks. Along with eating truck loads of fish chicken and all the fresh vegetable and fruits I can get my hands on with 3 whey protein shakes a day. I train in morning and do cardio at night with this rejimin I started at 180lbs @ 8% bf at 5'10". I packed on 25lbs in months slamming weights on the heavy side to build mass then lighting the weight up and increasing reps and stretching my cardio out I trimmed down to 200lb even @4% bf. Now I've been thru this a few times in 2years and very happy with results. This coming year I'd like to change it up.. I know there are many different compounds and many different ways to combine them hopefully this year I can slow down a bit research and break thru another goal! Bottom line thank you Huge Tom and Kalpa gear!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0