Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default east anglian champ

will be puting few pics along with this post

and its mainly for a few reason
its the compitition i aim to enter early next year
being that this is the first timers class in nabba east anglia so can see what standards ill be up againts
and doesnt look the best so maybe i top three finish is the aim

another is the dude with fake leg hes on another forum and freinds on FB in this comp he finished dead last due to them saying he cant be judged on symetry
i think this is bad and myself would have put him least top 4

what do you think on hes placing

also two pics have just 3 in it the dude with the leg and two others well the one far left is very good friend of mine and we train together regular he didnt look hes best there and looked flat indeed cut didnt end up going well for him he got quite ill but still managed 4th so well done to him but these pics dont do him justice

but the skinny i shouldnt be there guy i know him well too
this is the PT in my gym the guy who always bounces hes deadlift and loads of othere crap you wouldnt believe
im sure he lives in hes own land as he thinks he looked great and remember him saying i will win on conditioning not size and hes so white skinned and he only applied one tan on the day?? how can people not see themselves for what they are

but got me thinking am i like this am i telling myself im ready for first comp but im not

im sure most have seen pics of me do you think i could do this and not be out of place or will i hold my own on stage
or am i under doing myself and should go for propper class not first timer (i dont think this is case lol )

cheers for feedback will take on chin no matter what

Last edited by andyebs; 05-03-2017 at 08:34 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0