View Single Post
Old 11-27-2015, 02:15 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

What you really must try to avoid is dieting too quick and losing lean tissue. Just watching the scales drop without any regard for why is a disaster.

Please don't be tempted to cut calories and exercise excessively at the same time. All you will do is get smaller. And that's no good.

I would seriously consider doing some squats and some deadlifts once or twice a week. Start light, get your form spot on and slowly but surely add weight. Don't rush. As the weight grows so will your strength and effort and that's when you will start to lose fat and not muscle.

For long term benefit you must do everything slowly. You must make sure it's fat you lose and not muscle. Cutting back on the cardio and especially the 45 minutes plus running and adding in those two compound exercises will guarantee you do exactly that. With luck you will absolutely love the new shape this weight training will give you and be hooked for life.

And you wont look like a muscle bound freak. Not unless you specifically eat and train to be one. You will look toned and slim. Guaranteed.

I should have added that I doubt if you are eating enough if you do that amount of exercise.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 11-27-2015 at 02:19 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0