View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 10:32 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default sides

my worst sides,when i first started gym .1 was 32 .20 years ago .i was 9stone wet .and after 6 months in the gym i went on the gear. deca and dianobol.about 4 months if i remember correctly, any way cutting it short so not to bore you by the time i was 35 i had been on deca ,d/bol .then cyp , sus250 ,1 was up and down with my weight the highest was 14 stone the lowest 11, i had no pct what i gained i lost i think the only time i had some was a bit of hcg. the sides . my balls shrunk bad .the sex was good ,my head was completely fucked , i was going to the footie match just to fight ,. the wanker of a gym owner offered me no advice he just took our money .in them days there was no pin exchanges , i went to a drug exchange where all the smack heads use to go and get 250 syringes and pins this helped pay for my gear ,any way i got through with some anti depressents and will and a good doctor . any newbie reading this , you have great forums like this now . listen to the mods and vets who know there shit make sure you have on cycle and pct gear at hand . take no chances . just ASK . because it can fuck with your head. good luck

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0