Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

How to Test hCG with a Pregnancy Test
by RAYZEL HCGCHICA

I just wanna show you really quick. This is the little pregnancy test that you can find at the dollar store. Usually when you stand in line they have a bunch of them there and they’re literally only a dollar and I just tested in my human chorionic gonadotropin this morning to double check so I’m gonna show it to you guys. See how there’s 2 lines there? So that shows that it is positive it’s a good idea to check that when in doubt. I wanna show you how much hormone I used to test it. I ended up using I think about just like 10 units. It didn’t take very much. It’s possible that took out 1 dose from me I’m not sure yet since I’m mixing in small 2000ius batches I’ll find that out but for me it was worth knowing that I do have a positive on pregnancy test. Anyway that’s how you do it, it’s really easy and really cheap way to test it.

Alright just wanna show you guys again. There is the 2 lines, right here is the dropper window that I put the 10 unit or so of hormone and the second line actually came up almost right away as the liquid you know went from across and it took a little bit to get wet and then it showed up

Ok guys I just wanna show you I tested my human chorionic gonadotropin again today. Today is the VLCD day 6 so I’ve been using it for a total of 8 days now if you include loading. And as you can see there’s plainly 2 strong lines so the hormone is still very well effective and you won’t normally need to check it this soon. I just wanted to check it myself and anyway just wanna show you how obvious it can be. This are just the little dollar store pregnancy test just to compare, I’ll show you my phone so you can see how small it is. It’s not like those big ones that you often buy at target, their really tiny and you only need a little bit of the hormone in this little window here in order to get the results which is what’s nice cause you know we don’t really have much of the hormone to waste so that’s why these are perfect and their only a dollar each.

The best way to know if your HCG is potent is by testing it. How? With a pregnancy test! You can get these cheaply at the dollar store and these dollar store tests are the perfect size for using without wasting too much of your precious hormone solution in the process. The dollar store pregnancy tests have a tiny window that you can use one of your HCG Injections to drop just a few drops of hormone into, and in no time, you’ll find out if your hormone test positive or negative (you want a positive result

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0