View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 11:49 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

I got it to see if the apparent sleep benefits were real, rather than anything else. At the moment I have to say I'm on the fence with that.

The problem at the moment is that it needs to be kept refrigerated. The wife knows I do steroids but she'd have a fit if she knew I kept anything in the fridge where my two adult boys might find them. I've got it well hidden (believe it or not) but it makes it very difficult to pin on a regular basis. I'm going to tell her soon, get the row out the way and then hopefully I won't have to be so sneaky

As soon as that's sorted I'll take it every night and that'll give me a much better idea of how good it is.

It's a bit too early to call, but I'm looking bigger this time round, even though I train mainly for strength not size, and all that's really changed from the last cycle is maybe 100mg of deca EW more than last time. So who knows?

I have been taking it during the day occasionally as well, but the hunger is incredible. Seriously. It's almost uncontrollable. And they reckon GHRP 6 is even worse!!!

I've got 3 months worth and at the moment I intend ordering another 3 months from GBN, so it must be telling me that it's doing something good.

I will start a thread when I've got at least two months continuous under my belt. So hopefully soon.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 10-20-2015 at 11:51 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0