HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post

I don't know that it's deliberately using juice for healing as such, but for me a lot of long term niggles disappeared as soon as I started.

Also, understand why you're saying about straps and supports, mate, but I believe it was strengthening my back with squats and deadlifts that has helped most. I just wonder if any form of artificial support might be detrimental.

I also agree that peptides might be an option. I didn't say anything earlier because I can't be sure and I like to sure in my own mind before making a bold statement, but I've been using GHRP 2 for a month or so. Not religiously but as often as I can I take around 100mcg before going to bed. It's hard to say whether it's the deca or the GHRP 2 that have got rid of my hip pain this time, but I do know for a fact the deca did on a previous cycle. So at the moment I have to side with the deca.

I was going to post my results or impressions of the GHRP 2 but haven't used it long enough to make any judgement yet. At the moment I do feel it's been helpful losing some bodyfat but really wouldn't like to swear to that. And the hunger 5 minutes after pinning!!! Whenever I've taken any during the day I sit at the fridge counting 20 minutes down before filling my face with food.

Anyone who has trouble eating enough, give GHRP 2 a shot. I reckon you could double your calorie intake overnight.

interested to see thread on how you found GHRP 2
what did you expect did it match your expectations
100mcg thought was quite low but un experenced
look forward to thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0