View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 03:43 AM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

New-Jedi, it might be more helpful to list your age, how long you trained naturally... pre-steroid use, etc. It seems you could definitely use more knowledge so it's great you're on HM asking for advice!

My advice/suggestions: Find what works best for YOU. Everyone is different in how their bodies work, that's a fact.

Have you considered a 'clean', natural bulk followed by an 'on cycle cut'? Or I would try to lean out with a good diet and then do a CLEAN on cycle bulk. Bulking doesn't mean you need to put on 20lbs in 10 weeks. Take it slow, don't follow the 'see food diet' (eat everything you see lol). Same thing with cutting body fat. Don't go hard core and cut your cals so fast. That's a recipe for a slow metabolism and muscle loss. Your body is trained to hold onto fat when it THINKS it's in starvation mode. If you look at an anorexic person, they often have stick thin arms and some fat on the waste to protect organs. I won't bore you with the science.

I don't know enough about you to suggest a 2nd cycle. For those who are experienced, test prop/tren ace can do amazing things in a cut cycle. If things are done right, you won't lose a lb of muscle and may even gain some. It's very possible to gain 5 lbs of muscle and drop 10 lbs of fat.

Carbs aren't the enemy, sugar generally is. It's all about timing with sugar intake. You also need fat in your diet to regulate hormones. If your energy is super low, you're probably cutting carbs too much. As mentioned by others, 1500 cals is very low for a male.

Clen is a scary thing and t3/t4 do mess with your thyroid a bit. Keep on researching and asking questions. When it comes to this level, no question is a dumb question!

Good luck man, hope this helps

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0