VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-Jedi View Post
I drop carbs really low and kept cutting calories because I was doing so much damn cardio and not losing anything but muscle it seemed.
Understand what you are both saying, Andy and Armstrong, and it's very valid advice, but I think New Jedi's problem is that he's already done the dropping carbs and massive amounts of cardio bit and lost more muscle than fat. This is one reason why excessive cardio isn't always the answer. If it works, then great, keep doing it, but if it doesn't then you need to look at other options.

Something like the 5 x 5 type of workout can burn off loads of fat (if diet and macros are right) and let's face it any form of weight training with the right diet and, as I pointed out earlier, the addition of AAS, to hold onto the lean tissue should do the trick.

It's all about finding out what works. I'm just saying all this in case (and it does seem to be the case) the cardio and low calories doesn't work.

This will sound horrible and it's not supposed to be, but that's what women do. Eat eff all and run for miles. Not really a good long term strategy.

Just my two pence worth and I hope I haven't offended anyone

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0