View Single Post
Old 09-20-2015, 08:44 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default BitCoins Instructions - How to Buy and use Bitcoins.

For ppl that are having bitcoin trouble...I use coinbase.com, it's very very easy and secure. You sign up and register the account and bank info and they will send you confirmations through text and emails and confirm identity. Once you are set up, you can buy and sell bitcoin and the coins are stored in what they call your "wallet." You have the option to send bitcoin which is the option they will choose to send the payment to you. Once you finalize your order on your site you can literally copy and paste the long link, (all letters and numbers) right into the address block to send the bitcoin on coinbase, once you confirm your payment on the site it will send you a confirmation email and from my two purchases I have made I have heard back from gbn within 10 to 20 minutes saying that they have recieved the coins, it is literally that easy. The only thing that is annoying is when you transfer money from your personal account to bitcoin it takes coinbase at least a week to process it, but as soon as you transfer money they will tell you exactly what day the Bitcoin will arrive and they are always on time, hope that helps, coinbase is great, secure and easy, hope this helps, once you go this way, purchases become MUCH easier

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0