Old 09-16-2015, 12:56 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Cycle critique: Mast/Test/Var/Winny

Hi all,

Wanted to get opinions on the below cycle.

Likely run 8 weeks with a frontload.

200mg Mast E3D (466mg / wk)
180mg Test Cyp E3D (420mg / wk)
80mg Anavar ED
10mg Winny ED
12.5mg Exemestane/Aromasin ED

Background:
25 y/o, training age 10 years consistent, lifetime natty (til now...)
Competitive powerlifter for 4 years, best competition lifts 445 / 305 / 535, best gym lifts 475 / 320 / 555. Coached by a currently ranked top-10 powerlifter.
BW generally around 225 @ 12% BF. Can push up to 232 or cut to 215. Pushing past 232 causes too much fat gain because I need to push carbs sky high to break that barrier.
Goals: Primary is strength gain, secondary is minor LBM gain, tertiary is BF loss. I'm not trying to gain while cutting - don't worry. Hitting 2/3 goals is fine.

I realize this is an aggressive first cycle, it's been recommended and will be monitored by both a friend (IFBB pro) and my doctor (bloodwork), and given the collective knowledge of my "team" I'm comfortable pushing this.

Friend wants me to bridge that into a second cycle, but I'd prefer to cycle off and stabilize the HPTA. He's confident that the exemestane + compound selection will virtually eliminate the need for a true PCT, I plan to have Nolva on hand and run it @ 20mg ED and then check bloodwork two weeks after last Test Cyp pin to see where I'm at (safe vs. sorry).

Thanks all.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0