View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 04:07 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Thumbs up The Eagle has landed ! PRMO order has arrived !

Hi guy,
This is my third order, having arrived to my address with zero issues or complications from time of shipment to its arrival date. As you can see from the 2 pics, I decided to now try the Primo tabs by Kalpa. Along with the tabs, I'll be doing Test E as a base foundation to go with the tabs. I also got other items important to protect myself while doing this cycle. Once I start this cycle, I'll report my findings and state whatever gains I may obtain from doing Primo tabs and Test E combination . I can update you on my past order results. Since starting to buy from Tom, I have gained a solid
( not bloated water weight ) 12 pounds, plus my body fat has gone down, which I'll explain. Previously I purchased the following, D bol tabs mega packet, Anavar maga packet, Test E, Tren E and other health protection products sold through GBN. Doing the Anavar, I experienced something totally unexpected. I was taking 80 mg of Anavar daily and in doing so, the Anavar drastically reduced my appetite much like Ephedra ! Yes, I did take Ephedra back in the day, prior to it bring banned, so I can make an accurate comparison for appetite suppression.
I eat and consumed my necessary protein intake and other important foods to help my body grow. What happened was, I saw a slow but steady gain in weight while my body fat went down. I don't have a weight issue to begin with, so the area that was drastically reduced was my stomach area, where one can easily notice my abs due to decrease in body fat. I was very surprised with this result. After being done with taking Anavar, I took D bol tabs with Test E. The D bol was trickier because one has to fine tune the dosage of the D bol tabs, so you don't get bloated and minimizing excessive estrogen build up. What worked for me was taking 2 tabs one day and the taking 3 tabs the following day, so on and so on. This was the sweet spot for me with D bol usage. I was pinning myself with .50 cc of Test once a week. We all know everyone's body will react differently to any type of drug/medication, so what worked for me, may or may not be good for you. I'm currently doing 1 cc of Test E and adding .33 cc of Tren to the mix. I personally don't want to go heavy with the Tren. I do the pinning once every 4 to 5 days. I can always step it up if I choose to do do at a later point in time. We all know, sometimes less is more ! In conclusion, I'm very satisfied with everything I have purchased thus far
( Primo to be assessed soon ) and my weight is up from 203 lbs to 215 lbs. My height is 6" 2" tall. I rather make steady gains over a long period of time, rather than fast quick massive weight gain which could be harmful to my body & health.
If it were not for my good friends who repeatedly mentioned GBN and Tom's name, I wouldn't have been able to find such a good legitimate source on my own. Many thanks to Huge Tom !
Sincerely,
Me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20150829_074116.jpg (100.1 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20150829_074046.jpg (95.9 KB, 6 views)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0