VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butkus62 View Post
Thanks for the info very informative read .. And I did take away that I should be using T4 while on growth but after having complications from the T3 with my thyroid or do you think it would be OK to try to add in anything else that affect my thyroid because I was pretty sick I couldn't get out of bed for days and my whole body ached I missed a whole week of work and thought that I was dying also ekg showed minor damage to my heart ... I'm just hoping thryriod returns to normal .. I'm still weak and have no real stamina small tasks fatigue me .. Have you ever heard of this happening before ? Anyway thanks again for your input I have a lot still to learn about growth
I have to say if I was given this info from my doctor, I would stop all gear including GH.
You have minor damage to your heart yet you still want to use this stuff, your heart is a muscle and will grow, minor damage could well become major damage.
I would give it a rest

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0