View Single Post
Old 08-24-2015, 02:34 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Do I really need t3 or t4 with my gh ?

I'm really glad I found this site I hope I get some good insight or feedback on some of my questions . So i strarted my first cycle of growth got right around 10 months worth ... And was advised by some people at gym and reading on forums to take t3 or t4 so I had some t3 left over from last year 25mcg capsules and figured since i had taken it before I could start with that dose per day .. But after two weeks I was dying I couldn't move every muscle in my body was aching ..I thought I had the flu . So I finally went to the Er I told them about the t3 I was taking and they did labs my thyroid was off pretty bad doctor said it should go back to normal in a week or so .. But after that experience I don't want to take anything that directly affects my thyroid again.. So if I don't take the t3 or 4 how will that affect my gh ? I have to do more labs this week I hope that my thyroid recovers if not I'll be a fat balloon right lol ? Just invade this helps I'm running 5 ius per day 5 on 2 off .. And currently 600 mg tren enanthate and 800 mg of sust ... Anyway if anyone can help me with any experience strength and hope I would greatly appreciate thanks ..

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0