VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj805 View Post
Little late on this one too, but I have been running the Cutaxyl 150 for a bit now and freaking love it. Stuff is great. Increase in strength and stamina. Libido is crazy. My lady and I work opposite work schedules and I have had to wake up when she does just give her a good send off to work, or wake up later regretting not doing so when I had the chance. What I really loved about it, is with the current training I am going through for work on top of my work schedule, it has cut into my gym time more and more. With this stuff though (and probably with help of from my new diet), I am still seeing visible results and getting a leaner look with a more defined core regardless. Only negative sides experienced is at sometimes I can be a slight bit more irritable, and near the beginning of the cycle I suffered from oily skin and acne breakouts. Nothing terrible though. Might buy all three separate next time (test, tren, and masteron) just to play with and stack the dosage myself, but I totally recommend the cutaxyl to anyone contemplating it. Thumbs up! Only issue with the order is I also bought some test p with it incase I had any sides from the tren I could just switch back (test p is what I started with), but opposed to the last batch of prop I got, this test p seemed extremely underdosed. Anyone else buy Kalpa Test Prop recently and have the same issue?
How can you truly know if something is underdosed?

I wouldn't know if a product was underdosed by comparing it to others. Maybe blood work. I. Getting blood work done anyways, so I'll at least know roughly How strong it is doing a little deductive reasoning.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0