View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 01:02 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

lol! U don't got to explain it to me bro. A simple no works. U r definitely paranoid though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-Jedi View Post
My diet has been basically like that for a few months (although I recently simplified it a bunch), and I recently dropped my calories to where they are now. I do think I have a slower running metabolism. It seems that way, but I dont know enough about how it works to say for sure. I am just gonna follow advice given to me during this cycle because I want to get the most out of it, and people that have been having success have been cool enough to give it to me.

Actually, I should of written 172, because in the last few weeks (could be in the last week, I’ve been hungry all the time lately), I lost three pounds.

About the pic. I’ve been debating if I want to or not. It is not about being ashamed or anything. And I dont want this to sound arrogant. I know, I am being paranoid. I couldn’t even begin to explain the things I do to change the way my online presence appears. Lets just say pleonasms are not my norm. :roll eyes:

I’m worried about showing identifying marks. I may do it if I buy photoshop and blur out my very distinguishable tatts and scar, or if I get to using some other software that allows me to do that. So eventually I am sure I will.

LOL, I even had a few friends order my gear for me, well paid them too actually. It was actually their idea. Remember when I first came here, I was so paranoid, it wasn’t as much about the money, although that was some of it, but it was being attached to illegal activities.

It has more to do with my career (media related), and my colleagues all being quality researchers, than anything else.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0