VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj805 View Post
Honestly man, I have no pointers to give that would probably be considered good advice. I am in no way a pro or credible source. My Personal Trainer is not a nutritionist, so he kind of just taught me what to eat and not how to eat. I have a hard enough time following his workout routine with my work schedule. Couldn’t imagine following a specific diet when i leave the gym at 10am and range getting home from work between 7pm and 11pm at night. I am sure our metabolisms work way different, based on some of ur posts too. I don't count calories. I just watch what I eat and how I workout. Seems to work for me.
My diet has been basically like that for a few months (although I recently simplified it a bunch), and I recently dropped my calories to where they are now. I do think I have a slower running metabolism. It seems that way, but I dont know enough about how it works to say for sure. I am just gonna follow advice given to me during this cycle because I want to get the most out of it, and people that have been having success have been cool enough to give it to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj805 View Post
I am kinda curious man cuz u say u weigh about 175lbs., but I weigh 205. I know u said u don't know ur exact body fat, but u act like it is up there. I wanted to hold out until after PCT on this cycle so I had a before and after pic, cuz it makes it more of a surprise to me, but u should post a pic bro. I will do one too if u do. I am kinda curious now with a diet like that… how long have u been doing it?
Actually, I should of written 172, because in the last few weeks (could be in the last week, I’ve been hungry all the time lately), I lost three pounds.

About the pic. I’ve been debating if I want to or not. It is not about being ashamed or anything. And I dont want this to sound arrogant. I know, I am being paranoid. I couldn’t even begin to explain the things I do to change the way my online presence appears. Lets just say pleonasms are not my norm. :roll eyes:

I’m worried about showing identifying marks. I may do it if I buy photoshop and blur out my very distinguishable tatts and scar, or if I get to using some other software that allows me to do that. So eventually I am sure I will.

LOL, I even had a few friends order my gear for me, well paid them too actually. It was actually their idea. Remember when I first came here, I was so paranoid, it wasn’t as much about the money, although that was some of it, but it was being attached to illegal activities.

It has more to do with my career (media related), and my colleagues all being quality researchers, than anything else.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training

Last edited by new-Jedi; 08-10-2015 at 12:39 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0