VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post
Just a quick comment for now but yes you do need to eat more. Ideally you need to eat the calories you would for the size you want to be. Not for the size you are now. Within reason obviously. l don't mean that if you intend being 20st mass monster you should eat that much now!

If that means a bit of temporary fat gain then so be it. Diet that off afterwards.
I'm gonna do that. Do you think there is a ideal week in a cycle ? I mean, I'm on a longer ester, should I do it now. I think for my goals if 195, I'd normally eat a lot more than I do now. But the last time I went to 3500, I was gaining 2-3 pounds a week, and it wasn't muscle. Some of it was I'm sure, but I plumped right up. (I do see less sticking points eating more, but that weight gain concerns me) but I'll try anything really.

Where I am now, before going on cycle, I've lost three pounds in last three weeks. However, in the last week, I made some strength gains. I don't think it's the test, so could it be placebo?

I think having a spotter would help a lot. But all my friends are lazy or just want to drink. I'm at a new gym and if I can sync up my schedule this coming semester, I will have a spotter.

Not sure how much that matters though.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0