VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ftblk36 View Post
I wasn't being aggressive, if I ever am you will know. I was simply trying to be helpful, I won't again. I am not even going to explain why I said what I said as I believe it to be pointless in this instance. Your intonation is constantly arrogant, you're here to learn like the rest of us try being slightly more humble.
Wouldn't you consider apologizing an act of being humble? How about excepting an apology? Well, I just have no use for negative people.

You "believe it to be pointless in this instance," based off of what, I already said I was sorry.

Arrogant intonation? With all due respect, what you are hearing is what you attach to the words. Exactly what I did to you. I admitted I may of misjudge intent. But I'm leaning back towards my original assessment.

My nemesis says all I do is tell people "I didn't know that," or that I say I am wrong to much. (I actually said both in this thread). You say I'm not humble and I'm arrogant.

Either way, I'd much rather this not escalate. I respectfully disagree with your assessment, but do find this to be very pointless.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0