VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post
I think he was trying to give you some helpful advice. You said yourself that sometimes your questions come out as statements. Please do yourself a favour and stop feeling as though the world is against you. And you know I'm
not having a go!

I'd just like to add, and this is to everyone, since you started posting, whether people agree or disagree with what you say, this forum has definitely become more interesting
l

Ftblk36, if you didn't mean for it to come off sounding agreesive, I apologize. The whole exchange is a little ironic.

I don't think everyone is against me, just a certain few. And he seemed to align himself to that by saying "Start reading what you're writing before you post, listen to the intonation and make sure you say what you want, that should stop people getting at you and start getting you."

I don't believe my lack of constantly reminding people I am not being rude warrants the kind of backlash I've received from some. The entire purpose I was trying to be fastidious was because some seem to forget that written word is not nuanced enough to always express emotion. You can take anything the wrong way. Spanish, it isn't like that. I'm digressing.

In fact, I may of just done it.

What I was talking about was simple asking a question. I didn't even mean it was my fault, more along the lines if I am not fastidious, then someone seems to take it to a negative. A question is a question, really. I 'm constantly reading post and they certainly are not tone proof.

Honestly, I shouldn't need to have a disclaimer. I've treated everyone with respect, until they show me something less.

But I maybe I jumped the gun, and if so,I do sincerely apologize. But with the animosity I've received here lately, who can blame me. I can't go one thread without someone talking shit. That does put me a little on the defense.
I'd like to have a log, but it would probably be highjacked.

And watching my tone wouldn't of stopped my nemesis from "getting at me," his problem likely goes far beyond me. Inadequacy maybe. He certainly didn't like I stood up for myself, and attempted to basically badger me until I tired of it and left. His words.

All because I wanted to make sure I was healthy through my first cycle.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training

Last edited by new-Jedi; 08-08-2015 at 08:26 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0