VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj805 View Post
Dude, don't mean to poke my nose where it shouldn't be, but r u trying to get banned?
If sticking up for myself equals that, then sure. His comment was backhanded. By offering advice at how to not have people "get at me" he was basically claiming I deserved to be get at,

I asked valid questions, even stated I'm asking valid question, real questions.

Look, I have too much pride to not stick up for myself. Those who supposedly get at me, called me "bitch, etc." but I'm supposed to sit back and be like yes sir, no sir. Not in my nature. Frankly, can't think of a reason anyone should not stick up for themselves.

I offer respect to everyone, but I stop as soon as they stop. I havnt started anything, not once. Only respond to people honestly.

My honest assessment to those that don't offer respect, why should I give a crap what they think. That's what I told him. And simple mentioned he didn't have to be on this thread. He can even ignore me, it's a simple process.

It's not just saying I'm wrong, you've said I'm wrong, others too. I admit it all the time. I can admit when I'm wrong.

But when someone wants to interject into something with a comment like his, he should expect me to push right back.

I didn't search him out and ask him anything, he interjected into this thread. At first he seemed like he wanted to offer advice. Sweet, I asked more questions. He then offered a backhanded comment. I didn't nuance my response.

If that's a ban able offense, why would I want to be here. I like this forum, but if the rules are different for different people, then what's the point.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0