View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 09:40 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Here are what some of the pros are saying about Egg White International, since I'm ignorant and don't know what I'm talking about. Because I should actually place everything in context of how a certain antagonist will view it. If you don't like the idea of a better egg white, don't use them.

I am not missing a thing.

Take these with a grain of salt, because they did come from the website. However, I am not the only one who sees these as an awesome addition to my diet.

Toney Freeman
IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
www.toneyfxman.com

"I USE 1 CUP IN EVERY ONE OF MY SHAKES!"

"I've been using Egg Whites International since 2004, following my pro rookie season. I was competing in the 250s, and at 6'2" I needed some new muscle very badly. In the first 30 days of using these Liquid Egg Whites in my protein drinks, I lost 3 lbs of body fat and gained 5 lbs of lean body mass.

Now I use one cup in every one of my shakes. Egg Whites International makes my favorite Protein drinks more bio-available allowing me to continue to make gains even though I'm now in my forties! I'm a lean 300 lbs in the off-season and a ripped 285 lbs on stage! Egg Whites International are a quick, easy way to increase and improve daily protein intake without increasing food volume!"

And

Bob Cicherillo

IFBB PRO
Mr. USA
Mr. World
Masters World Champion
Bodybuilding.com Spokesman

"I WAS TIRED OF CRACKING 10,000 EGGS A YEAR!!!"

"As a professional Bodybuilder, Egg Whites are essential to my diet and preparation. When I discovered Egg Whites International in 2002, I knew it was going to change my life by saving me thousands of hours cracking and separating 2 - 3 dozen egg whites a day. And, when I cooked them, I knew I was losing about 12% of the protein by damaging part of it in the cooking process. Now that I can drink them, I am getting 12% "MORE" protein in a lot less time and work than it takes to cook, eat, and clean up."

And

Gunter Schlierkamp
Gunter Schlierkamp Official Site

IFBB PRO
Mr. Universe
Actor and Fitness Celebrity

"I AM USING EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL IN ALL MY SHAKES!"

"Hi my name is Gunter Schlierkamp and I am using Egg Whites International in all my shakes (morning , noon, evening). This way I need only half of the protein powder and I feel I add some serious nutrition to my body. I don't get bloated and my body uses the Egg Whites to a 100%. The Egg Whites and the protein powder combined give me even a more complete protein. I even think I stay leaner that way!"

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0