VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-Jedi View Post
I oviously don't know what each pro is using, but I've read that it can get pretty extreme.

I read this off of T-Nation as an example Pro-cycle, but even if that is inaccurate, I bet it's not too far off.

1-10 Testosterone Enanthate, 1000-1200mg a week.
1-10 EQ, 1000mg a week.
1-10 Tren E, 800mg/week
1-8  D-Bol, 100mg every day
10-16 100mg Testosterone prop EOD
10-16 100mg Trenbolone Acetate EOD
10-16 100mg Masteron propionate EOD
10-16 50mg Winstrol or Anavar ED, maybe both.
8-16 Start T3 at 25mcg ED
12-16 Halotestin, start at 20mg ED and increase by 10mg every week

Pharmaceutical GH 6-12 IU ED for the duration of cycle.

Insulin 

To me, that is extreme. And I'm not a fan off the modern look, not compared to Arnold, Reeves, Zane, or I even think Lou Ferrigno looks better than some of these guys. I perer something other than GH gut.
Thats actually a fairly normal cycle for an experienced user.
Pharma GH at that dosage is high though considering you get excellent results from pharma GH at 2 to 4iu per day, can't really see the point in that.

The problem nowadays is that people think more is better and thats complete crap, take Arnolds favourite cycle - 1000mg of Primobolan per week(that is a normal dose for Primo) and 50 to 70mg of Dianbol per day.
By todays standards that would be considered by most(especially forum know it alls) to be a pointless cycle However Primobolan is one of the best steroids you can get!

Dorian Yates Favourite cycle was Test, Deca and Dbol, again theres nothing unbelievable or extreme about that.

It's what you do a long side the steroids that makes the difference and of course what you do when you're not actually taking them.
Most people(although they will never admit it) don't bother when they're not on the gear.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Last edited by Cornish_Celt; 08-06-2015 at 05:48 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0