VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-Jedi View Post
Man you’re amazing. You should be proud of your resilience. I've never met you, but I am in awe. I hope you don't mind me saying it. All the hard work is paying off.

When you say food digestion is slow, do you mean metabolism, or actually digestion? My Dr. told me the two don’t impact each other. Digestion is just how fast it moves through your entire system, where metabolism is how fast your body uses the energy derived from the food. At least that is what I am told, not sure it matters a whole lot. The metabolic is what we care about.

Anyways, it is nice to meet you and the best to you.
thx brother, I mean both I guess lol, I seem to be bloated with food for longer periods of time, unless its bloat from the carbs im not too sure, this time around I am focusing more on food and diet as before I just ate anything and everything I can to gain mass, theres lots for me to learn still in this department

like because im not on my two feet walking around all day does this effect how fast the food moves through my body, also does this slow the speed of my body utilizing the food I take in? cause if this does then maybe I should adjust my diet and not take in as much food at one time as it might "spill over" and turn into fat, I got so many questions

Last edited by Armstrong; 08-01-2015 at 06:05 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0