Old 07-31-2015, 11:54 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Contest prep/Syntherol log

HI all
Im a new guy here of course but not new to training or gear. I been training since i been 12 ( long time ago lol) using gear since the 90s but had a quite few year break due to life . fast forward , i always wanted to to a show and did my first one this year taking fourth in novice and fourth in the open .

Been talking with Huge Tom about kalpa gear and im going to run a log using his gear in contest prep .

I started this a few weeks ago running another labs gear until my Kalpa arrived . After HT and i figured out what we were going to do the gear was shipped and got to me pretty quick . Shipping times are important but in precontest mode its very nerve raking waiting on stuff to show up . GNB was on top of everythingand like i said shipped promptly

I started my prep July 5th for a nov 14th show. I want plenty of time to lean out slow and retain as much size as i can. Last show i started 16 weeks out and dropped from 210lb to 165 stage ready . Im hoping to be in the light heavies this time

My quads need more size so im running a syntherol protocol on them . I already started using it a few weeks ago and can see a sizable difference in them . Im very pleased so far with how things are going

. Im also not doing the tear drop for now . it will save some oil and hopefully still look ok

SYNTHETEK SYNTHEROL - Amounts per Muscle Group

DAY 01-10 - 1ml per muscle head - 14 injections per day = 140ml
DAY 11-20 - 2ml per muscle head - 14 injections per day = 280ml
DAY 21-30 - 3ml per muscle head - 14 injections per day = 420ml
6 WKS MAINTENANCE - 3ml per muscle head, per week - 14 injections per week = 252ml

TOTAL ML's: 1092ml
TOTAL BOTTLES: 11 bottles of Synthetek's Syntherol
TOTAL pins: 508 pins needed

My starting stats are
44yrs old
5'7"
207.5 lbs

The first part of my prep is going to be a lean gain phase

Gain 30 Pounds of Mass in 30 Days | IronMag? Bodybuilding & Fitness Portal

Phase #1 (Compensation): 30 days

• 200 mg of Test Propionate daily.
• 10 mg of Methyl-1-Testosterone, taken 2X daily.
• 10 mg of Superdrol, taken 2X daily.
• 3-5 IU of GH, taken 2X daily.
• 6-10 IU of Humalog w/ each meal (every 3rd day off).
• 500 mg of Glucophage, taken 2X daily.

I will get this log up to date in a few days and give some feedback on Kalpa ,pip if any ect..

My phase #2

Sus350
EQ 300
NPP 100

only going to run this for a few weeks then keep the eq till about 2 weeks out . then switch to tren,prop, mast with the orals needed to come in shreaded

207.5 lbs
[IMG][/IMG]

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0